Tuesday, July 5, 2011

99 - monday

it's aliiiiiiiive!


what's that? wrong holiday? not halloween? shoot. I knew I messed it up. let's try this again, shall we?

ZOMBIE BUNNY LIVES!!!

what? not easter, either? yikes. sorry about that.

I guess I'm just excited because my computer works!!!


paper towel sandwich on toasted macbook bread. 
please, please, please dear god don't be a dead computer. I can't afford to replace you.

oh! I've got it! pyrotechnics! that's what everyone's all excited about! and by "everyone" I mean my neighbors who on all sides of my yard are lighting giant colorful bombs on fire and letting them rip in frightening proximity to my bedroom windows.


happy fourth of july. I'll admit that after this weekend's patriotic overdose, I'm a little underwhelmed by today being *the* day. wynonna judd played a free concert with an f-15 flyover and big fireworks on friday night (I didn't go, but I sure heard it all). saturday, a bbq with friends. today? I kind of feel celebrated out. I joked with t that I'm that grumpy old lady next door who complains about the damn kids and their fireworks. I know. I'm pathetic.

all cranky neighbor complaints aside, I am happy to be in this place and it was quite an experience to spend this holiday weekend in the most patriotic place I've ever been. even more exciting is the fact that I have lots of (secret! surprise!) things to look forward to in the coming days/week, and I can't wait to share them here.

happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment