Wednesday, May 12, 2010

22 - wednesday

I'm feeling kind of barfy today - was up all night feeling this way and it hasn't relented.  I am declaring it a 24 hour bug and will throw a fit if it's not gone by tomorrow.  with the exception of new year's eve/weekend, I haven't been sick at all this year (knocking on every bit of wood within reach right now), and I would really like to continue my healthy streak, thankyouverymuch.


leaving work at 3 (when scheduled to be there til 11) and spending the afternoon in bed feeling barfy doesn't mean I can't have chocolate, does it?  these dark and milk chocolate covered almonds from trader joe's make my world a brighter place, and just like no matter how full children are of dinner food, they can always find room for dessert, I too can always find an appetite for these regardless of how upset my stomach has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment