Sunday, May 23, 2010

33 - sunday

breaking up is hard to do.


I am ending my long relationship with clif bars today.  after gagging one down on my run this morning (16 miles! who knew that was possible?!) I think that clif bars have gone the way of hard boiled eggs and canned tuna.  as in, once every blue moon I will go on a kick for that food item and consume mass quantities, then one day I will find myself unable to take another bite of it or even look at it, and we'll break up.

I went to REI after my run because they carry Brooks running shoes and even though I did not come out with shoes (they're sold out of everything, thanks annual sale!) I DID get all these gu gels and chomps (that's just fun to say) and one pack of sport beans.  so we'll see.

(yes, I'm sorry, this is too many blog posts about my sneakers, but the odds were that this was bound to happen -  I'm either working, running, eating, or blogging.  that's it.  the sneakers are important.)

No comments:

Post a Comment