Sunday, May 30, 2010

40 - sunday

most weeks, I work at least six days and if I'm lucky I get sunday off.  this weekend I managed to get from friday afternoon to tuesday off... such a treat.  it's been great to relax (what's THAT?), go out, and catch up with old friends.

today was picture-perfect.


I started the day at Brown, at the annual Alpha Chi Omega mimosa toast.  all the alumnae come and provide breakfast for the graduates before they spend the next nine hours marching and doffing and pomping and circumstanting.

please ignore how bizarre I look.  everyone else is adorable.

becca and I spent the rest of the day in newport at the beach:


...then went to dinner in the city before heading to the bike path to check out the sunset over the harbor and skyline.


I hope everyone got a chance to enjoy the weather and the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment