Thursday, July 29, 2010

100 - thursday

one hundredth day!  wow.  t comes home in less than a week (!!!!!!) and I have been walking around smiling ear to ear like the village idiot.  even though I won't see him for a few weeks, just looking forward to knowing he is back on us soil has me SO excited and relieved and uncontrollably giddy.

speaking of countdowns: my summer semester finishes on tuesday.  our research team has to make an hour-long presentation to our client organization, our peers, and the summer institute staff.  I get pretty nervous presenting, but luckily I feel so comfortable with my team that it shouldn't be too bad.  to keep my eye on the prize, becca made me this hilarious/awesome countdown calendar.  it's hanging from a doorway in the middle of our apartment.  I love it.


next tuesday is also proooobably right about the same time t will be heading  home (!!!!!!).  I am so lucky - I have wonderful things to look forward to in the coming week and month.

No comments:

Post a Comment