Saturday, July 17, 2010

87 - friday

after this long week, I don't know if I have ever been so grateful to see friday morning knowing that the day's to-do list is short and I have a full, quiet weekend ahead.

becca and I took a leap of faith on weather that couldn't seem to decide between mist and sun.  we headed to the beach, where we were rewarded with 90 degree sunshine, a strong, cool wind, and a long swim in the warm, but refreshing, ocean.

after work, I headed to my parents' place for dinner with my sister.  sushi and wine on the patio.  it was a beautiful, warm night.  perfect.


my sis is sitting for our dad's new puppy, django, who is just the sweetest rescue doggie there ever was:


all in all, a much needed wind-down after a long week.  it's definitely helpful (and necessary) to relax a little and regroup before the next week gets underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment