Monday, July 26, 2010

97 - monday

people, I don't know what you expect from me this week.  I have so much to look forward to in the next 10 days that I can hardly sit still: my very brave and handsome boyfriend is coming home from his deployment (3 months feels like 3 YEARS).  my last day of work at a job I have simultaneously loved and hated.  the presentation of my summer research practicum.  deadlines, milestones.


my college girlfriends bought me a subscription to real simple for my 23rd birthday, and it's something I've really come to look forward to every month.  however, because we moved, I didn't get my july copy.  huge kudos to the customer service reps at the mag for supplying me with a (free! no questions asked! expedited mail!) copy of last month's edition.  now I have a good mini-reward waiting for me to finish writing my final research report.  it's definitely way less awesome than all the other things I'm looking forward to (yeah... I'd rather see t than read a magazine) but I'm taking pleasure in the little things this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment