Sunday, July 18, 2010

89 - sunday

this has been an awesome weekend.  it snuck up out of nowhere after the week from h-e-double-hockey-sticks and seemed to last forever: long hours of relaxing, of sunshine, of endless skype conversations with t without having to run off to class or meetings, of ocean swimming, of sipping cocktails with friends. I hardly gave a thought to my schoolwork at all.  perfect summer bliss.


bec and I wrapped up the glorious weekend with lobster rolls and white sangria at one of the waterfront restaurants by the marina in town.  it was the best way to end a picture-perfect summer weekend.

I also got the news this evening that two of my dearest friends, katie and sam, are getting married! I introduced them to one another nearly four years ago, and my heart is just overflowing with love and happiness for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment