Wednesday, July 21, 2010

92 - wednesday

oh, hi there heaven on a plate.


I finally went to the grocery store last weekend, so I have oodles of good ingredients just begging to be savored.  HOWEVER, it's been a long day (do they still count as long if they're all long?) and the last thing I felt like doing was cooking real food.

fortunately for lazy hungry me, it takes just two of these ingredients (seven stars olive loaf and narragansett creamery's atwells gold cheese) (and a quantity of butter that would make paula deen blush) to produce the best grilled cheese on earth.

atwells gold tastes like young parmesan - it has a sweet tangy bite to it but isn't as dry or hard as an aged parmesan.  creamy, oozing cheesy goodness meets salty, crusty kalamata-studded olive loaf.  meets ice cold beer.  oooohhhh my goodness.  did someone say something about a long day?  can't hear you.  kinda busy over here in taste bud nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment