Wednesday, June 16, 2010

57 - wednesday

I just burned the crap out of the roof of my mouth.

the coffee shop on campus makes an incredible "grown-up" grilled cheese, using narragansett creamery's atwells gold cheese and seven stars bakery's olive loaf.  it's a guilty pleasure that sustained me through many thesis nights as an undergrad, and I fully intend to continue enjoying it as a grad student.

normally, my reaction after burning the roof of my mouth to raw shreds would not be to continue inhaling the insulting food, but this is no ordinary grilled cheese.


I came into the coffee shop tonight with a plan to photograph this heavenly dish, but instead ate it with such ravenous abandon that I not only burned myself, but also forgot that I wanted to photograph it until it was gone.  fail.

I guess I'll just have to have another one another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment