Wednesday, June 30, 2010

69 - monday

the next time I go on a trip and think, "the redeye isn't such a bad idea," please knock some sense into me.  the redeye is a terrible torture device designed to completely ruin the two days that follow.

I landed in boston this morning at 7am after making a quick connection in cali (uneventfully, though may I add my two cents: that the san francisco airport has one of the most illogical layouts in the world), and have been going nonstop ever since - from the airport to the train home to providence, then to class and straight afterwards to work.


the restaurant is closed on mondays, and so I don't go hungry they pay for my open tab at the irish pub next door (and who said they never did anything nice for me?).  I always get the same thing: the swiss chicken panini with truffled fries.  this photo is blurry because it was the first thing I ate today and it was after 3pm.  I was too deliriously hungry and happy to see truffled fries to hold the camera steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment