Sunday, June 13, 2010

52 - friday

I had such a bizarre day today.  for starters, my chef-brother joined the culinary team at the restaurant until he can find a permanent job in boston.   today was his first day.  this makes me his kind-of boss (sweet karmic redemption for years of torture!!!!!!!).  very weird.

without saying too much or going too far, the day ended with me at the police station helping bail a friend out because of something that far and above qualifies as ridiculous and very nearly not his fault.  VERY weird.

I had a dinner date with my mom (awww) and she called as I was leaving the 'clink (wtf) to see if I could pick up a bottle of wine on my way home.  which is the precise moment when I had an overwhelming, undeniable, irresistible craving for:


that's right,  traffic-stopping craving for mike's light hard lemonade.  I, michaela, drinker of gin and tonics, seven-and-sevens, and bottles of wine with attractive labels (never-drinker of cosmos, screwdrivers, or any other sugary concoction), was feinting for a mike's.   I can't be taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment