Wednesday, June 30, 2010

70 - tuesday

my uncharacteristic approach to the start of grad school (let it happen, get organized later) is biting me hard in the behind this week.  I'm all over the place - taking notes on the back of printouts, showing up late to class, you name it.  my worst offense: keeping my calendar in three places.  my blackberry, ical, and planner have turned into three mismatched, incongruous pieces of the same puzzle.

one of my meetings got cancelled tonight, so I took advantage of the free time to organize my schedules into something concise and user-friendly.  I'm now the proud user of a google calendar.  this is a major win-win because it synchronizes automatically with ical AND my blackberry, meaning it doesn't matter anymore which one I use because it all ends up in the same place.  how cool is that??  sometimes technology blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment