Monday, June 14, 2010

54 - sunday

now that I've officially put 50 miles on them (and officially love them), may I proudly introduce you to my new running shoes.... (drumroll, please) .....ladies and gentlemen, the mizuno waverider!


they are some kind of seriously wonderful, and don't eat my feet like my old nikes did.


I could not be happier that I took the advice of the awesome sales team at rhode runner - they took the time to measure and evaluate my stride and find me the perfect shoe.  it turns out I was wearing a half-size too small, hence the bleeding, despite the shoe feeling like it fit correctly.  the half-size difference makes the new ones feel huge, but for summer or long distance (aka, marathon) running the feet swell so much that you have to buy a half-size up or regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment