Sunday, June 13, 2010

51 - thursday

I can't take it anymore.  I know we just moved, so there's a grace period before the first big grocery shopping trip can happen, but we are all out of coffee.  that is code red problematic.  for the past three mornings, I've felt/behaved like this:


tonight, at the fine hour of 9:30, as I was thinking about going to bed, it dawned on me that if I didn't take control of this situation immediately, I was teeing up for a fourth morning in caffeineless hell.  so I went night grocery shopping.  my list was for coffee and nothing else, but of course I walked out with $72 worth of food.  what's important is that I will no longer LOSE IT on the highway at the other drivers around me, or have the urge to crawl back into bed and call in "sick" for the fourth second time.

 
I opened the can as soon as I got it home.  don't you just love the way fresh coffee smells?


oh, and I also filled my fruit bowl with these teeny, delectable georgia peaches.  t and I won't get to go peach picking this year because of his deployment, but I am sure looking forward to getting some fresh picked peaches next spring when he's home.  because he'll be home.  you hear me, uncle sam?

No comments:

Post a Comment