Monday, May 9, 2011

43 - monday

in ten days, I will be done with grad school!

erm, sorry for the low drama, that's not completely accurate. make that: in ten days and five hours, I will be free from the clutches of the dark, dark days known as finals period.

whew. that was much better. that's how it feels, at least.

in an effort to spare you from ten days of pictures of coffee mugs, empty redbull cans, scary windowless library solitary-confinement cubicles, and my bleary, bloodshot, sleepless eyes (crap! I got carried away with the drama again), I am providing you with this stunning piece of amateur photography: a list.


it's ok to be scared. I am, too. that's 87 pages of writing, 170-205 pages of papers to grade, twelve months worth of work to assemble into a portfolio, and one extremely important conference to prepare for

pushup count? t does push-ups on the jet when he's not having a great night. I know how things have gone for him based on the number of pushups he reports. I am notoriously lacking in push-up ability. t challenged me last fall to do two pushups for every mile I ran during my half marathon training cycle. I did it, but it was really hard at first. yes, you read that right. 26 consecutive pushups was a serious accomplishment.

there you have it folks. my final countdown list. look for it every day from here to may 19. I'm not saying it's the only thing I'll post, but I am promising that there will be days when crossing off something you see here, or adding hashmarks to the pushup count, is the most triumphant moment of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment