Monday, May 9, 2011

seen on my run: weekend edition

I really need to start running with a camera.

on saturday, I saw an elderly man running in shorts and a yarmulke. no shirt, no shoes, no problem. way to observe the sabbath by leaving all that frivolous shoe-technology at home, bro.

a google image search for "man in yarmulke no shirt" turned up surprisingly few results. 
he must be ahead of the trend.

yesterday was mother's day, and the running path was full of moms and kids. most were just out for leisurely sunday walks, but I saw two moms running while their kids chugged alongside of them in a SWEET ride-on kids car.  this thing was pimped out.


it put my barbie car from the mid-90's to shame. is it wrong to be jealous of a 7-year old's battery-powered toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment