Friday, May 6, 2011

40 - friday

forty days already? wowza. we are a third of the way through this deployment! pretty soon we will be turning the corner for halfway and there will be fewer and fewer days until t comes home. now that's something to be thankful for.

today I am also thankful for my own thrift. I have talked before about my love for the circular, and even admitted to having a login account with my grocery store's website (they even have an iphone app - I haven't taken our relationship to that next level yet). logging in not only gains me access to the week's deals, it also lets me know how many gas points I have racked up.

which is good, cause gas is expensive. and so is food - but how can I be mad about that when the grocery store pays me back in spades at the pump? exactly. I cannot.

what regular, non grocery-savings-savvy idiots pay 

what I pay. boom. $0.40/gallon discount. stop & shop ftw! 



No comments:

Post a Comment