Monday, May 23, 2011

56 - sunday

Packing Up My Whole Life: Day 1

I have only two dolls*, but between the two of them, those girls have got a lot of STUFF.


here's a snapshot of how today went.

the dog surreptitiously comes up on the girls, thinking they look like interesting chew/hump toys,


...glares at me with sheer disdain when I tell him "buddy, no!" (because those are some expensive ladies),


and then knocks my favorite one over out of spite.


next, my sister finds a box full of mystery clothing. my mom persuades me to put all of it on and then pose for a picture. know how I love you, t? I love you so much that I am posting this photo of me on the internets. I also love you enough to know I shouldn't bring any of this gear with me to your house.


you are so welcome. in so many ways.


*ok, so technically seven dolls. two american girls, three madame alexandras, one madeline and one scary looking haitian doll that was a gift from my aunt. the five other ones take up 1/99th the space that the AG's and their haul do, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment