Friday, May 27, 2011

61 - friday

no packing today. that was getting boring, right?

today I went shopping. I KNOW. totally not my style. I hardly recognize myself.

I bought four dresses, plus three pairs of shoes (sorry, t!) and a handful of other stuff. and can I just say, thank god for old navy. I can now check "own an american flag print bathing suit" off my bucket list. I win.

 god bless america. worth noting for the record that my bottom half is not actually disproportionately larger than my top. 

brown commencement weekend is here! after my morning shopping spree I picked up my friend Jess at the airport, and we had lunch. I love catching up with old friends. in other good news, the weather was supposed to be rainy this weekend, but has decided instead to be sunny and HOT. I'm looking forward to a weekend full of catching up with friends, celebrating with my grad school classmates, and soaking in all the browntown spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment