Monday, May 2, 2011

36 - monday

hello, spring. where have you been? what the heck took you so long?

I started my day as I usually do, lying in bed reading my email on my smartphone. at least I admit it. so imagine my joy when I saw that spec, the student organization responsible for this day, sent out this casual little announcement in the daily digest of campus news:

I'm sorry, did someone say del's and donuts? yes please!

it sounded like a weird combo. but it got me out the door and to the library bright and early. the promise of a midday treat with my friends kept me on task all morning.



del's pink lemonade and a dunkin' donut. perfect independently, and decidedly not meant to be enjoyed together. but lest there be any confusion: no one is complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment