Thursday, May 26, 2011

60 - thursday

PUMWL: Day 5. I am 90% moved out. ALMOST done. but, as t says, almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. so true. 

today I took a giant, tetris-packed carload of stuff to my parents' house (where my stuff here + my stuff there can be combined into my stuff that's moving with me):

 thanks for letting me borrow your fly set of wheels, mama!


the growing pile in the garage, waiting to take a truck ride down south :)

in OTHER exciting news, the pawtucket (yeah, that's right. I said it. pawtucket. now that I'm moving I can embrace my zip code. sing it loud and proud, baby, I live in the 'bucket!) public works department is bleeding the fire hydrants tonight. with the windows open, if I close my eyes it almost sounds like I live on a water slide. 

so who called 911 because she thought the exploding fire hydrant on the corner was an emergency? this girl. whatever. it seems dangerous. ALSO, and I don't know, maybe it's just me, but why is public works in charge of this and not the fire department? just putting it out there'!

No comments:

Post a Comment