Monday, May 30, 2011

64 - monday


I finished moving out today. it took one more haul with my mom's car and one with my own, but we got it all out. selling furniture to friends is a genius way to get out of having to move it yourself.

the one thing I didn't plan so well? food. around 1pm today I realized I was dizzy (could be the haven't-eaten-yet-today, could be the 90+ degree heat and the no air circulation in the apartment) and shaky. time to eat. my choices were: eat a handful of raw almonds (blech), order a pizza ($$ + food coma) or make do what was in the fridge. I found one old flax wrap (read: hardened around the edges), two old pieces of provolone cheese from a pizza I made three weeks ago, and barbeque sauce. pathetic as it sounds, sweet and tangy has never tasted so good.

happy move-out day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment