Saturday, May 21, 2011

55 - saturday

I'm at home tonight, after a long (and weird) afternoon of tracking down my cap and gown (there's a WHOLE SECRET ROOM in the brown bookstore full of boxes of cap and gown combos for the advanced degree recipients. it blew my mind) and running other errands. the good news is, I retrieved my camera.

posing with our superlative certificates

the bad news is my face in that picture. oyy. so anyway. I'm home. this week and next, I'll be spending some quality time at home sorting through thirteen years of stuff that I've amassed here, trying to decide what to keep (my embarrassingly large american girl doll collection) and what should go (my seventh grade book reports). on the schedule for tomorrow: go to target, buy plastic bins, and pack up the dolls. sorry t, but let's just say: there are multiple dolls coming soon to your casa. love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment