Tuesday, May 24, 2011

58 - tuesday

Packing Up My Whole Life: Day 3 = success.

so much a success I think that, given only 24 more hours to finish packing, I could be out of here. I have a lot to do tomorrow, and I need to decide what stays and goes since I'll be here through graduation (!!!) this weekend. in the meantime, most everything is packed and sitting, boxed, in my living room, waiting to be whisked away.

bubble wrap rose

today I am thankful for self-adhesive bubble wrap. it made wrapping up my dishes, mugs, picture frames and mirrors a snap. I also bought (don't judge) a roll of newsprint to wrap things in. if I actually subscribed to the real newspaper this wouldn't have been necessary, but alas. I had a fun afternoon of blasting country music and ripping up strips of newsprint to crush into protective wads and stuffing them in the crevices of packed boxes. all my delicate items are cushy secure and ready for their long drive to the south!

tomorrow, we tackle clothes. dun dun dun...

No comments:

Post a Comment