Sunday, April 17, 2011

21 - sunday

this morning after church, I did what any grown 24-year old woman would do: crafts.  that’s right, good old fashioned arts and crafts.

after a tragically failed attempt yesterday to get my name screen-printed on my race singlet at niketown (apparently, they don’t “do” that anymore. not cool), I was feeling pretty panicked about how I was going to get my name on my shirt. I had next to no time to come up with a suitable alternate plan.  I knew I needed to go to wally world to try and find a cheap pair of men’s sweats to wear over my race gear before the start (hello, 40 degrees and 25mph winds).  I went after church, looking much too fancy for the walmart near my house (which is in the hood).  I failed at procuring sweatpants, but I DID find a sweet set of iron-on silver sparkle letters.  



problem solved.

I ALSO successfully restocked on tri berry gu at the expo, so now I'm 100% ready to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment