Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 - wednesday

it's no secret that I love food.  I run so that I can eat, and not the other way around. I love cooking, I love being cooked for, I love eating, I love farmer's markets, I love trying new restaurants, I love food shopping, I love reading food blogs, I love new recipes, I love when my chef brother cooks for me, I love with the kids I babysit cook for me. (I am starting to sound like this girl.) I especially love when t cooks for me. hello, I know I'm biased, but this man makes the most perfect omelettes in the world.

usually, when he's deployed, I feel bad talking to him about this or that thing that I've cooked or baked.  I feel especially bad sharing pictures, especially if it's been particularly elaborate or delicious.

all that fancy food loving aside, some days, you just gotta get back to the basics. and so if toasted peanut butter and jelly on grocery store bread is wrong, I don't want to be right:

 (and I don't feel bad sharing this, because technically t can make one for himself)

now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go make myself another.

No comments:

Post a Comment