Saturday, April 23, 2011

they say it's your birthday...

oh shit! look who's one already! (I know. they grow up so fast.)

this most important of holidays calls for celebration.  so for your birthday, blog, I am baking myself you a delicious batch of brownies. you are so welcome. no really, it was no trouble at all.


in all seriousness, I am grateful for my little blog and the opportunity to share something with t for every day that he's deployed.  he's on his third trip in one year.  that's a lot of back and forth for him, and a lot of hello and goodbye for us.  some days are significantly less sucky than others, but it never stops being difficult to have him away.

I've also enjoyed looking back over the past year and seeing where it's taken me.  I have a lot of new adventures coming up (finishing grad school, moving to georgia, getting a Big Girl Job), and I'm excited to share them here. I hope to continue the blog even when t comes home from this deployment, because it's become a fun way to stay connected with friends of mine who are scattered across the country.

happy birthday, mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment