Friday, April 29, 2011

33 - friday

closet confessions.

(1) I am a british royal enthusiast. I woke up before the sun to watch the wedding. if you're not into it, that's ok. we can still be friends. if you are into it, and want to sit around gushing over kate's dress with me, that can also be arranged.

(2) I am loathe to hanging stuff up.


two pairs of dress pants, one blazer, two dresses, three cardigans, two button-downs, and seven blouses. that's like a third of my closet.  and it's been sitting in a (neatly laid) HEAP on my dresser for the past TWO WEEKS because the mere act of reaching into the closet and fishing out a hanger to put things back was so totally incomprehensible.

I have a tiny bedroom. I make my bed every day and it drives me nuts to have stuff on the floor, since there is so little floor to begin with.  but hanging stuff up? I can think of a million things I'd rather do.

(3) oh, ps. I'm racing this weekend, a half marathon. less than two weeks out from boston (yeah, the race report...it's coming. I promise.) I have an unrealistic time goal considering I ran a marathon 11 days ago. but since I'm airing it all out today:
plan a - 1:45 (8:00ish pace). yes, that's really fast for me. no, I don't care that you think I'm dumb.
plan b - 1:52 (8:30ish pace). this is much more likely. but who roots for their realistic plan b? not this girl.
"do or die" plan c - break 2:00/pr.  my half marathon pr is a really stubborn 2:06, and I will be a grumpy piece of shit come sunday afternoon if I can't bust the 2:00 mark. you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment