Wednesday, April 20, 2011

24 - wednesday

I'm going to the gym.  only to ride the elliptical for 20-30 minutes, very gently, but I know you probably still think I'm an idiot.  the truth is I finished on monday with a lot of race left in my legs, since my stomach forced me to run so slowly.  I feel about as sore as I did after my first hardcore lifting session with my personal trainer, which is to say I am VERY sore but in a very good way.  what helped me recover most from that muscle fatigue was gentle exercise.  and so that is the goal for today.

lest anyone in the gym think that chick doing 20 minutes on the elliptical and calling it a day is a wuss, I am wearing this outfit.  I think it announces pretty loudly the reason for my light cross-train day.



yes, this involved an awkward amount of at-home self photography.  no, you may not see the outtakes, which look like scenes from a bad remake of beyonce's single ladies music video. use your imagination.

1 comment: