Sunday, June 5, 2011

69 - saturday

today was my going away party. after days of cooking and cleaning and buying stuff and organizing stuff and cooking more stuff and planning and re-doing the plan, suddenly 3pm was upon us and it was party time.

t's parents joined us for a bit, too. I was so happy to see them. his mom makes me laugh. it was so wonderful to spend today surrounded by my family, my friends (new and old), and my neighbors to celebrate my graduation and to send me off on my big move to georgia.

uep ladies. so much love.  


olivia got up at 6am to spend all day last sunday at my graduation AND rented a car to drive down to rhode island for my party today. friend of the year? I think yes. 

alexis came in from new york!
"I think this is where we stood for our girls-only prom pictures." 

No comments:

Post a Comment