Thursday, June 9, 2011

74 - thursday

we made it to georgia! I am so excited to be here and to be settling into my new home. I'm also thrilled to have been able to share this journey with my mom.

here's a heavy dose of photos to compensate for the total lack over the past few days:

 tuesday night - with my uncle kevin, aunt cathy, and cousin abby in northern virginia

 mom and me in virginia

 south of the border, nc/sc state line. stopping for gas and to gawk at the spectacle. america is an extraordinary place.

mama strolling like a proper southern lady in charleston, sc 

pretty pastel houses on rainbow row, charleston, sc 

mama in battery park, charleston, sc
 I would love for this to be my house. charleston, sc.

immaculate window box #1. love the shock of bright green from the sweet potato vine. 

immaculate window box #2. so simple, yet so elegant. love the height/length play between the fern and the ivy. 

 so much more than we bargained for at a truck stop in cobbstown, ga. a petting zoo! with goats! a bison! a big red cow! emus! llamas! geese! ducks! 

a very hungry, very outgoing giant red cow. bull? might have been a bull.  

I KNOW. after three days of travel, I couldn't agree with you more.  

finally made it to my new home! SO HOT. definitely not in kansas rhode island anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment