Friday, June 17, 2011

82 - friday

as of approximately 8:00 this morning, the spider has been posthumously downgraded from garden-variety terrorist (my god, I kill myself with these puns) to mere freak of nature. seriously, I don't know why a non-lethal, mosquito-loving spider need be so big, or so freakishly patterned. it just seems unnecessary.

allow me to introduce you to our (new) public enemy #1.


that is a huge, huge, angry, bloodthirsty hornet, building a brand-new little nub of a nest, in the corner of the ceiling on the back porch. I won't stand for it.

I know I may be small, and though my garden gloves may be cuter than most,  I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.


I forsee a purposefully pointed can of RAID in your future, hornet. you better not have friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment