Tuesday, June 14, 2011

seeing double

in the past year or so, I've spent a lot of time traveling. I've gone to vegas with my girlfriends, taken a week-long beach vacation in new jersey with my brother and our friends, and spent a glorious week in paris with my mom. I've visited t at least a dozen times, not to mention trips he and I have gone on together: savannah, gainesville, clearwater beach, weekend getaways to boston and atlanta. this fall, I was commuting between providence and atlanta for my research fellowship (in retrospect, this was utterly ridiculous), staying with t at the house but also spending a good amount of time at hotels.

I am a very talented tsa security line navigator, and I pack a mean carry-on. atlanta hartsfield jackson international airport is my playground. I once rode the escalator there with anthony bourdain! true story. dude is tall.

bffs

between the travel and my living situation evolving into roughly two-thirds of my time in rhode island, one-third in georgia, I have amassed an astounding toiletry collection. one of everything in RI, one of everything in GA, everything in 3-ounce miniature for the traveling in between.









...and this is honestly only the tip of the iceberg. looks like I won't be needing new toiletries for a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment