Tuesday, June 21, 2011

86 - tuesday

I made a seriously excellent discovery today.

my morning run plans got tabled when I discovered that the fire ants were alive and well, albeit thoroughly pissed off. a little while after lunch I washed the dishes and put away some of the little things that were lying out on the counter. when I run with my nathan's handheld, I always carry my license and a gu, just in case. but I didn't run, so I went to return my gu packet to the case (yes, case) in the pantry. while I was in there I decided to rustle up a graham cracker for lunch dessert (what? stop judging).

(pause. t, really? no graham crackers left? you love graham crackers perhaps more than any other grown man, but there are none in the pantry and that makes me very sad.)

anyway. no graham crackers. very sad. but I DID find these:

say wwhaaaaaat?!

t bought the house from a friend of his, who left all kinds of food items in the pantry and assorted kitchen appliances in the cupboards. apparently, in addition to sketchy cans of mixed vegetables, he left behind a gold mine of double espresso clif shots. the south beach bars are far expired and the hammer gel and powerbar gels both freak me out texture-wise, so those are gone. the clif shots expired a month ago. anyone know if they're still ok? 

so much liquid nutrition, so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment