Wednesday, June 22, 2011

87 - wednesday

the ants are dead! the wasps are dead! I mowed the lawn!

are you tired of reading about this yet? I'm getting a little tired of chronicling my backyard struggles. today feels like a major victory. though now that I've pronounced the pests dead, they will probably be back with a vengeance come morning. that's how it happens back there, apparently.

today's discovery: there is a super mario bros. toadstool growing in the yard. it looks, more or less, like this.



I can see it from the kitchen window. at first, I just thought it was a softball or a wiffleball that had somehow landed in our yard (we have kids next door). but upon closer investigation...


red spots means if I eat it, I'll become Super Michaela. like Super Mario, but me. get it? get it?????

No comments:

Post a Comment